Photo Contest Winners
- Contest is open to all amateur photographers that reside or work within the PAZA boundaries.
- Contestants 18 years old or younger as of December 31, 2017
- All photos must be taken within the PAZA boundaries
Entries and Identification
- There is a limit of five photograph entries per photographer
- Entries must include the following information:
- Photographer name
- phone number, and
- location the photo was taken
- Individuals pictured in each entry must sign a Photo Release Form
- Each photograph must be titled
Entries may be used for PAZA’s Annual Report or in other marketing materials. PAZA reserves the non-exclusive right to publish or use any entry in PAZA promotional material
Youth aged 10-14
- E-mailed photos must be sent in as JPEGs
- Each digital photo file must be in high resolution (minimum 1200 dpi)
- Photos can be in colour, or black and white
- Printed photos are accepted as 5×7 un-mounted prints—note they will NOT be returned
- Photos may be submitted on a CD/DVD
- Do not digitally manipulate or edit the content of the photo
Entries will be judged by PAZA based on relevancy to category, composition and creativity. Judges decisions are final. PAZA thanks everyone for entering.
Deadline and Submission
Entries must be submitted by 4pm, March 31, 2017.
Mail to: Peace Air Shed Zone Association, Box 21135, Grande Prairie, Alberta